Eriez Magnetic Tubes
Eriez’ Xtreme Rare Earth Magnetic Tubes utilize the industry’s strongest magnet circuit available to recover more fine-iron contamination and reduce product wash off. They can be used as inspection tools or in areas where conventional Grate Magnets will not fit.
Features & Benefits:
- 1" (25.4 mm) diameter tubes
- 316/316L stainless‑steel construction
- Custom made to any length
- Xtreme Rare‑earth circuits for up to 150°F, 250°F or 400°F
- Alnico circuits are available for temperatures up to 1200°F
Tube magnets can be manufactured with the following ends:
- Stainless-steel end plugs with 1/4"-20 drilled and tapped ends
- Stainless-steel 1/4"-20 threaded studs, 1/2" long
- Stainless-steel plain end plugs with heliarc welds
- Stainless-steel sanitary end plugs
- Other ends available upon request
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.